English Small Talk & Speaking Lessons
What skill do most students want to improve the most? SPEAKING!
When you speak English, you want to feel more confident, more fluent, and comfortable in your conversations.
Let me help you feel fluent and confident in your conversations in English.
Click on the title to watch the English speaking lesson:
- How to answer “How are you?” correctly
- How to introduce yourself in English
- How to start a conversation in English
- How to politely end a conversation in English
- How to respond to “How was your weekend?”
- The secret meaning of “Let’s get together”
- How to talk about your job in English
- Talk about your favorite TV series in English
- Describe your vacation in English
- Making small talk with an old friend
- How to change the subject in a conversation
- 3 tips for friendly small talk with Americans
- Small talk: Welcoming visitors in English
- How to avoid awkward silences in small talk
- The best way to become more fluent in English