One of the highlights of my visit was getting to meet Claire, a student I coach online. We met in person to have coffee and just chat in English.
I also met a French friend who lives in the US, Estelle. You know her from the video we did together about American and French food differences. It was our first time to meet in person!
Even if it was nice to see the Eiffel Tower, the best part of my visit was the people.
IN LIFE, RELATIONSHIPS ARE SO IMPORTANT
Meeting people and sharing an experiences makes our lives richer (and Speaking English helps too!).
Having you in the Speak English community has made my life richer. If you’ve been an Ambassador for one week, or for more than a year, I love that you’re here with me each week.
And I hope that you’ve learned valuable things from me too, because Speak English with Christina is all about building relationships to help improve your English.
You’re having fun and becoming fluent through exchanges.
A VERY SPECIAL EPISODE
Today, to celebrate the 100th episode of Speak English with Christina, you’ll hear a conversation between my friend and mentor Géraldine of Comme Une Française.
It’s thanks to her that Speak English with Christina started, 100 lessons ago. In that time, I’ve made lots of mistakes. That’s how I learn to be a good teacher.
It’s also how you learn to speak English better. You have to make mistakes you so can learn.
In today’s very special episode, we talk about mistakes you make when you learn English:
- What are the biggest mistakes students often make?
- What can happen if you make these mistakes?
- How can you make fewer mistakes?
- Why you should embrace your mistakes too.
TO CELEBRATE, I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TO THE SPEAK ENGLISH COMMUNITY
In June, I’ll open registrations for my course Successful Small Talk.
I want to welcome one of your friends into the course, for free.
Here’s what I invite you to do:
- Click here to go to the Speak English with Christina Facebook post where I shared today’s episode.
- Tag a friend who will enjoy learning English with me in my course Successful Small Talk.
- Also tell me why you think they deserve to join the course.
- I’ll choose one lucky student to join Successful Small Talk for free when I open registration in June!
And remember, don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
Take risks, in life and in English. You never know what opportunity is waiting for you!
More English lessons...
Click the image to see the lesson