Lessons to Prepare Job Interviews in English
Doing a job interview can already be a stressful experience. If you have to do the interview in English, it can add to your stress! But if you’re prepared, you’ll increase your chances of getting the job.
Of course there are certain questions that you must prepare, but also things you can do before and after the interview to make a good impression on the recruiter, and stand out from the other candidates.
A job interview in English is the first step towards new opportunities, a new career, and a better life. So let me help you prepare!
Click on the title to watch the lessons to prepare your job interview in English:
- Prepare a job interview in English: Introducing yourself
- How to succeed at Skype interviews in English
- Prepare for a Skype interview in English: How to handle bad connections
- Small talk before your job interview in English
- Job interview in English: Be a STAR
- How to answer “Tell me about yourself” in a job interview
- How to answer “What are your strengths?” in English
- How to answer “What are your weaknesses?” in English
- How to answer “Why should we hire you?” in English
- Why you should send a thank you note after your job interview