Tomorrow, I close the -50% discount on the course American English: Confident Conversation Skills. (Click here to get the course + speaking practice before is too late!)
It’s been a fun month of celebrating small talk and conversation skills. After all, these skills are essential for advancing your career.
You’ve learned a lot this month. So let’s review the most important lessons:
- Small talk is NOT superficial, and it’s essential for building relationships
- To introduce yourself naturally, it’s like a ping-pong game! You ask and answer questions, using the Q-Q-C technique. (Question-Question-Comment)
- “Little” words for more fluid conversations: Oh right!; Interesting!; I hear you!; MmmHmm
- How to build better relationships with business contacts and people in your personal life by asking questions and showing interest. The FORD method is helpful for this! (Family – Occupation – Recreation – Dreams)
… this is just the beginning! And I would love for you to continue learning with me in the course.
If you’re tired of feeling uncomfortable in small talk and are ready to finally take action, now is the time to go to the registration page and join the course. Tomorrow will be too late.
But if you still have a question, let me help you…
Questions students had about the course
I only want you to join American English: Confident Conversation Skills if you’re sure that the course will take your English to the next level: more confidence, more vocabulary, better understanding of American culture & conversations with native speakers.
To help you decide, I made a video, where I answer these questions from students:
- Will I really become confident with an online course?
- Why pay for a course when I can learn for free?
- What’s the difference between the free episodes and your paid course?
- Is there speaking practice?
- I want individual lessons. Is it possible?
- When are the lessons?
- How many conversation sessions are there each week?
- How much time do I need for the course?
- What level is the course for?
- Do I have the right level?
- What is the price?
- My card is not in euros. How do I pay?
- Can I enroll later?
- How long do I have access to the lessons for?
- What if I’m not happy with the course after I buy?
- How do I enroll?
Click here to download the slides and read the answers if you prefer
The offer ends tomorrow… Don’t miss your chance
When you’re ready to move from textbook English to fluid, natural conversations in real spoken English, you still have 36 hours time to join before I close the doors of the course at midnight on Wednesday night.
Click here to join the course now
I’m sooooo excited about all the confidence and opportunities that you’ll get when you feel comfortable making small talk in English!
Talk to you soon,
More good stuff...
Click the image to learn more