The professionals who get the MOST out of Master Real American English are usually the ones who ask the most questions.
Personally, I love it.
I only want you to join my program if you know, without a doubt, that it’s the bridge between you and more confidence, better English, and new opportunities.
(If this is you, and you haven’t taken time to apply for the program, click here to apply now. The deadline is this Tuesday, January 28th)
Quick answers to students’ top 3 questions
1. Do I have the right English level for this program?
Almost every student I meet is worried that their level isn’t good enough. They’re afraid of being the slowest person in the group.
Do not worry about this.
Benny, a past student talked about this hesitation in his review of the program.
This program is for intermediate and above.To be sure, you and I do an interview together and I verify that you have a good level for the program.
2. Does this program work?
I’ll let past students answer this question for you:
- “I didn’t know if I could see progress in just 3 months… Now, after finishing,I believe!” —Aisha S., computer science professor
- “I’m not scared like I was at the start of the program. There was definitely a turning point in which I realized I can do it!” —Romina R., public affairs consultant
- “This program is exactly what I needed to help me better understand Americans and speak more like them.” —Antony C., Founder of a homecare company
- “I really feel more confident, and I know how to keep training. Definitely, there’s a ‘before’ and ‘after’!”
Of course, you have to do the work during the program, come to the sessions, practice, and do your homework…
But we give everything to you, we structure your activities, you just have to do the work, and like past students, you WILL see results.
3. Will I have time to participate in the program?
Here’s what Sébastien, a busy professional and past participant said about this point:
“It’s a very flexible solution, so very good for people working, who have an erratic calendar… we can have face-to-face sessions with our teacher and there’s a lot of group sessions for different days of the week. That’s why I chose this program, because it’s easier to follow this kind of flexible experience.”
To get to the next level, though, you’ll need to invest your time, of course. There’s no magic formula. I recommend you dedicate 3-4 hours per week, for 3 months.
I can assure you, it’s an investment in yourself, to finally reach advanced English (and all the rewards that come with that!)
In the video, I answer even more questions:
- Will I improve my English skills with this program?
- Will my teacher have the skills to help me improve?
- Is this program for me, if I work with people with different accents?
- Can I talk to you, Christina, before I join?
- How do we meet for the live sessions?
- When are the live sessions?
- What’s the price?
- What if I don’t improve?
- What happens after I complete the application form?
- What are the dates for the program
Do you have another question?
Reply to this email right now, and ask! I and my team will help.
So that’s it.
Now, you have everything you need to make the best choice for you and your career.
If that choice includes Master Real American English… then apply to join the program today. Applications close on Tuesday January 28th.
See you soon,
PS : If you DO decide to join me and all your peers from all around the world inside MRAE, then do not wait to apply. We schedule a pre-enrollment interview, and my calendar is quickly full!
I’d hate for you to lose your chance because you waited too long.
More good stuff...
Click the image to learn more