Let’s do a typical English exercise! Please complete this sentence: “If I was more confident in English…”
Maybe you said things like:
- “…I would feel more freedom in my career and my life.”
- “…I could move up in my company, and have a better image of myself.”
- “…I could share my vision and my message with more people.”
- “…I would feel like the person I am inside of me, and be a role model for my kids.”
When I ask clients why they want to improve their English, I realize that you all have fantastic motivations!
Your motivations are deeper than just improving vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation (They are important, too, of course!).
Many clients connect their level of English to their self-confidence, career plans, personal satisfaction, even life dreams.
First, congratulations to you!
You have already done A LOT to have your current level of English. Congratulations!
But now, to be truly confident, advanced, a good communicator in English… you need help. You can’t do this alone.
Imagine that you have a team to support you.
A team composed of:
- An individual teacher, to help you speak more correct English
- A communication coach, to help you have the nuances of appropriate communication
- Conversation partners, to help you practice and build your confidence
- Your classmates, to support, motivate, and encourage you
- Me, to hold you accountable and push you beyond your limits
This (and much more) is what you get when you join Master Real American English.
“A big change in your English…”
As Isabelle, a French entrepreneur and participant in the program said:
“It’s a global program. You and your teachers are very present in our lives for 3 months: by conversation, lessons, email, WhatsApp… it was nice to be in a little cocoon. We can speak about everything every day and ask any question. There’s a big change in my English now!”
Isabelle is planning to move from France to the USA.
Her dream? To create a business and become totally independent.
(You can hear Isabelle’s review of Master Real American English, and her story in this video. Click the “CC” icon to activate subtitles).
What is your big goal?
What is your goal that requires you to be confident, and better in English?
If you achieved that goal, what would change in your life?
Are you ready to do something to achieve that goal? (instead of waiting…)
If you said yes, I’ll guide you on a journey towards that goal, and more confident English…
If you’re ready to start your transformation, apply to join the Master Real American English Program.
Applications are open until Tuesday January 28th only, and the program starts Monday February 10, 2020.
Let me and my team support you on your journey to a better career and more opportunities.
See you soon,
Here’s the link to apply to join the program. If you qualify, I will contact you to schedule an interview with me!
More good stuff...
Click the image to learn more