Do you want to jump-start your English habits?
What if we practiced that together?
And, there’s an extra bonus!
You’ll learn new Business English phrasal verbs every day for the next 6 days!
Do you want to try this challenge with me?
Last time, we talked about the way a good environment makes it easy to build good English habits.
You also learned how to use the 2-minute rule.
That way you can tell yourself, “YES! I can do English every day–even if I’m busy.”
Maybe you’re ready to start small, build your habits, and feel good about yourself in your Business English.
Today, we’ll start together with an exact plan for days 1-3 of our 6-day challenge.
Don’t forget to sign up here to get all the exercises and activities you need to jumpstart your Business English habits today.
We’ll work on this plan together for six days (so keep your eye out for my next blog post later this week!)
And I’ll remind you to do each activity each day this week on social media.
Feel absolutely more confident in English with less effort, starting with just 2 minutes per day. : Click here to get your English Habits Starter Kit
1. Your Plan to Start Good English Habits: Day 1
Make it easy to do your English each day this week.
Follow these steps so you can get momentum in your Business English habit:
- Decide where you will do these activities: at your desk, at the dinner table, etc.
- Collect the things you’ll need this week: blank flash cards, a pen, and the story for tomorrow. (The story is in your 6-Day Habits Starter Plan)
- Put everything in your learning space, where you see it.
- On your 6-Day English Habits Starter Plan, write your intention for tomorrow: I will READ CHRISTINA’S STORY at [TIME] at [PLACE].
- Check off Day 1 on the checklist I prepared for you.
- Congratulate yourself!
You have taken the 1st step to becoming confident in Business English. Good for you!
2. Your Plan to Start Good English Habits: Day 2
You’ve already succeeded on day 1. This way, you know that day 2 will be no problem.
You are already telling yourself, “I’m doing it!”
Now, it’s time to make your habit even stronger.
Here’s what to do:
- Read the story I wrote for you. That’s it. That’s your goal for today!
- Want something more? Underline the phrasal verbs you find.
- Then write your intention for tomorrow: “I will CREATE FLASHCARDS at [TIME] at [PLACE]”
- Don’t forget to collect your blank cards, your pen, and the story, to be ready for Day 3’s activity!
Now you can feel good because you reached your Business English goal today!
Also check out my lesson: I Don’t Have Time to Improve My English.
3. Your Plan to Start Good English Habits: Day 3
This is going to be fun!
Take those blank cards, the pen and the story you set out yesterday.
Now you can start to create your flash cards:
- Write 1 phrasal verb on each card.
- Print or download my definitions of the phrasal verbs. They’re in your 6-Day English Habits Starter Plan.
- Put everything in your learning space & set your intention. That way, you’ll be ready for Day 4.
- Feel good because you have completed Day 3.
That’s it for today!
We are just going to focus on days 1-3 in this blog post.
Remember–we’re starting small, so it’s easy for you to do.
On Friday, I’ll be back with a new blog post. And I’ll show you how to do days 4-6.
Stick with me, and together we’ll jumpstart your good English habits this week!
Even if you’re busy, even if you had difficulties with English in the past…
You can become confident in your Business English, for real.
Also check out my lesson: Smart Goals to Boost Your English.
Take the next step: Improve your English in the comments
The best way to become more confident using Business English is to practice!
Here’s your weekly challenge for this week:
- In the comments, write your intention for tomorrow: I will READ CHRISTINA’S STORY at [TIME] at [PLACE].
- And, let us know how you feel about taking that first step towards being confident in your Business English.
And if you learned something from this lesson, please share it with your coworkers & friends. You can send your message to them in English for more practice!
Become absolutely more confident in English, with less effort
It doesn’t have to be difficult to improve your Business English.
It can feel easy & effortless, starting with just 2 minutes per day!
I’ll show you how, in my English Habits Starter Kit.
It’s free, and it can change the way you learn English, so you see more results in less time, with less effort.
All the best to you,
More good stuff…
Click the image to learn more